Y&T Luxury Property Prague Czech Republic s.r.o., the company with its registered office at Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1 - Josefov, ID No.: 29055113, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 163300 (hereinafter the “Company” or "we"), hereby informs You as the administrator and operator of the websites www.ytpi.cz and www.luxusni-bydleni-praha.com about the methods of processing and protection of Your personal data and other data information provided by us, all in accordance with generally binding legal regulations governing the protection of personal data, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services.
The Company collects only such personal data that You voluntarily provide to us for the agreed purposes within Your request for our services, on the basis of our personal, telephone or written joint communication, with regard to contractual negotiations, or which we legitimately obtain through our websites, electronic forms filled in, profiles on social networks, applications, from the sources of authorized persons or from publicly available sources. The personal data we collect may include, to the extent provided, mainly the following:
- identification data (e.g. title, surname, first name, address);
- contact details (e.g. address, e-mail or telephone);
- electronic data (e.g. IP address, URL, browser type, cookies);
- other personal data that You provide to us or that we obtain with regard to the provision of agreed services or on the basis of any contractual agreement (method of financing the purchase of real estate, date of birth, birth number, copy of ID card, if necessary for the relevant purpose).
I. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES FOR DATA PROCESSING
We process Your personal data for the following purposes and on the legal basis as listed below:
- provision of services, handling customer requests and queries (performance of a contract and legitimate interests pursued by our Company);
- demand for our services or products, advertisement of real estate offers (pre-contractual negotiations, preparation, conclusion and performance of concluded contracts or on the basis of procured contracts);
- sending newsletters, advertising messages and processing of personal data from other websites inquiries (legitimate interests of our Company based on direct marketing or Your consent);
- website analysis in order to determine the behaviour of our website users, integration of social plugins, remarketing (legitimate interests pursued by our Company and the requirement to comply with the users demands to share their information on the relevant social media);
- identification of web users in order to block users with ad blocking program installed (the Company's legitimate interest in providing ad-supported offers to non-ad blocking users);
- prevention of fraudulent activity or misuse of data on our website or with its connection (legitimate interests pursued by our Company in troubleshooting, ensuring system security and detecting unauthorized access attempts or accesses);
The processing of your personal data is carried out by the Company in the following legal framework, in accordance with: (i) Article 6 (1.) a) GDPR, if based on your consent; or (ii) Article 6 (1.) a); b) GDPR, if the processing is necessary for performance of the contract; or (iii) Article 6 (1.) a); c) the GDPR, if the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Company is subject; or (iv) Article 6 (1.) a); f) GDPR, if the processing is necessary for our legitimate interest.
Performance of the contract and provision of services by the Company
In connection with the performance of its business activities, the Company processes your personal data when providing services and during pre-contractual negotiations in order to ensure direct or mediated contractual performance, preparation of contractual documentation, unambiguous identification of parties, protection of the contracting party in fulfilling contractual obligations or feedback.
Sending newsletters, business messages and other offers
We may process Your personal data on the basis of Your consent for marketing purposes stated in such consent, especially for the purposes of sending newsletters, offering goods, services, sending offers to participate in consumer competitions, mortgage offers and other business or marketing communication. Consent to such processing of personal data is voluntary and You are entitled to revoke it at any time.
We can also contact you with the offer of our services, in order to personalize negotiations and with other similar business messages if You use or have already used the services of our Company within the framework of business cooperation. In case of our previous business contact, it can be reasonably assumed that You are interested in the services we offer, unless You announce us otherwise.
Processing of personal data via telephone calls
Please note, that telephone calls made via our customer line or in response to Your requests, questions or complaints may be recorded as part of a joint telephone communication, all that in order to improve and enhance services offered by us, to process Your inquiries, additional information to arrange meetings, real property visits and for further negotiations regarding our offers. You agree with the recording and processing of your telephone calls by continuing with call after the notification of the operator that Your call will be recorded. In case of your disagreement, please use another means of communication.
To improve the functioning of our website, evaluate its traffic and in order to optimize marketing tools or personalize the content of the services offered, cookies are used on our website. Cookies are small text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, which the web browser stores on the user's computer and which contain pseudo-anonymized data, while at the same time helping us to collect data about Your activities. Above all, cookies allow us to store your settings and preferences, remember Your access data, provide targeted content, and appropriate marketing communication. Cookies also help us understand which part of our website is the most searched and thus analyse its operation. If you do not agree to the collection of cookies, you can prevent their collection by directly changing the settings of your browser (see links: for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari).
The Company uses Google Analytics Premium, developed, and operated by Google to analyse websites using cookies. Through Google Analytics information about the use of the website created through the collected cookies is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and subjected to appropriate analysis there. The Company also uses Google Tag Manager to manage website user tracking and related data collection tools and integrate program code into our websites. As a result of the anonymisation of IP addresses on the Company's website, the IP address is shortened in one of the EU Member States or the European Economic Area before the data is transferred to Google's server in the USA by Google.
The Company may also use the services of web beacons, both on its website and in the emails we send. Web beacons are small graphic elements downloaded from our web server to monitor the readability of email messages, website traffic, user behaviour on them and the subsequent optimization of electronic services for users or personalization of the target ad.
The company uses for marketing to address its customers, behavioural targeting, respectively retargeting, the following cookies / pixels:
- FACEBOOK PIXEL by Facebook, managed by Facebook Inc. (www.facebook.com). You can prevent the use of this pixel by disabling cookies;
- SKLIK.CZ from Seznam, cz, a.s. (www.seznam.cz). You can prevent the use of this pixel by disabling cookies;
- ADFORM Tracking pixel from ADFORM, managed by Wildersgade 10B, 1, Copenhagen 1408, Denmark (www.adform.com). You can prevent the use of this pixel by disabling cookies.
Using social plugins
The Company's website also contains third-party social plugins that allow website visitors to share content with their friends and other contacts. These are the following:
- Facebook plugin (www.facebook.com), managed by Facebook Inc.;
- Youtube plugin (www.youtube.com), operated by YouTube, a subsidiary of Google Inc.;
- Instagram plugin (www.instagram.com) managed by Instagram Inc.;
- TWITTER by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons; Twitter privacy information can be found here: https://twitter.com/privacy).
Please note that these social plugins are not managed by our Company and our Company is not responsible for the possible processing of personal data by the abovementioned operators (administrators) of these plugins or the websites to which they link. The company is also not responsible for their functionality or any damage that may be caused by using them. If You want to prevent social networks from collecting personal information about the user, please read the terms and conditions on the website of the relevant social network.
Fulfilment of legal obligations and legitimate interests
In connection with the above-mentioned purposes of processing, the Company may also process your personal data also in order to fulfil obligations arising from relevant legal regulations (e.g. Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Foreigners, Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on Certain Measures against money laundering and terrorist financing, etc.), consisting mainly in the obligation to provide information to authorized and obligated entities, the archiving obligation and the fulfilment of other legal obligations. In certain circumstances, the Company may also process personal data without the consent of clients for its legitimate needs. The legal basis for processing in such a case is the legitimate interests of the Company if they outweigh the interests of clients in personal data protection, especially in situations where personal data are processed for internal administrative or debt collection purposes, analysis, risk assessment or marketing addressed to existing clients with an offer of our other services.
II. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be made available to external entities that contractually provide services for the Company, such as web hosting, server hosting, legal services, tax advice, payment processing, contact and database management, infrastructure provision, all that only to the extent necessary for the provision of the relevant service to the Company. Your personal data may also be made available to supervisory authorities or other public authorities in connection with the fulfilment of legal obligations or to other entities if this is necessary for the enforcement of legal claims of the Company, its clients, employees or external brokers.
If you have given the Company Your consent with sending commercial communication and business messages, we may further, under the same conditions and for the same purposes as offering goods, services, sending offers of participation in consumer competitions, mortgage loans offers and other commercial or marketing communications, pass on Your personal data to other connected entities belonging to the same group as the Company, namely:
- Luxury Prague Life s.r.o. (ID No.: 05732921, registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1);
- Supermaklerky.cz s.r.o. (ID No.: 05732981, registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1);
- LP-Life.cz s.r.o. (ID No.: 05732972, registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1);
- Y&T Property Investment s.r.o. (ID No.: 29055083, registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1);
- Dragonfly fortune s.r.o. (ID No.: 03582302, registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1);
- Mermaid Living s.r.o. (ID No.: 04276574, registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1);
- Y&T Luxury Design s.r.o. (ID No.: 043 62 578, with registered office: Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1).
- Y&T Holding a.s. (IČO: 09572350, with registered office: Myslíkova 245/3, Prague 1).
- Nadační fond Naše plíce - podpora VFN na Karláku (IČO: 09567780, with registered office:: Myslíkova 245/3, Prague 1).
All recipients will process the personal data received exclusively in accordance with these rules. Recipients, respectively the list of connected companies in the group with the Company may be continuously updated.
III. TIME OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will only process Your personal data for the necessary time, corresponding to the respective purpose of processing. If we process your personal data simultaneously for several purposes, we will process them for the respective purpose until the time for the purpose with the longest permitted processing time has elapsed. We process Your personal data processed for the purpose of offering our services, in response to your request or other commercial communications, for as long as your interest in our offer can reasonably be expected, unless You have previously objected to such processing. We process personal data for the purpose of personalizing negotiations for a period of 5 years from the date of the last business contact with you.
IV. METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
As part of the provision of our services, we may use, in addition to manual processing, also automated processing of personal data or so-called profiling, in which automatic information systems are used. The Company uses this method of processing for more efficient and better provision of the offered services. Automated processes within information systems are used in order to evaluate your specific personal conditions and provide quality services according to your preferences.
V. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Providing any of your personal information is voluntary. Please note that in connection with the protection and processing of your personal data, you have in particular the following rights:
- the right to access the personal data that we process about You and to provide information on how Your personal data is processed;
- the right to erasure at Your request, if any of the reasons are given by the GDPR;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal data based on Your request;
- the right to withdraw consent if the processing of personal data is based on Your consent;
- the right to restrict processing (e.g. until your objections are resolved);
- the right to transfer personal data to You or to third party at your request;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests;
- the right to file a complaint if you think that Your personal data is being processed or might be processed in violation of the law.
If You want to exercise any of the above rights, please send us any of Your relevant requests by post to the address of the registered office of the Company Maiselova 59/5, Josefov, 110 00 Prague 1. You can also revoke your consent to the sending of commercial communications or newsletters via the "Unsubscribe" link provided in every newsletter and individual commercial communication.
Please note that if You think that the processing of your personal data violates or may violate any legal regulations, You have the right to file a complaint directly with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Czech Republic, web page: https://www.uoou.cz/.
Data protection officer
In order to ensure consistency in the processing of Your personal data, the Company has appointed a data protection officer fulfilling the obligations in accordance with GDPR and other generally binding legal regulations governing the protection of personal data. You can contact our data protection officer with your questions, suggestions or when exercising your rights on address Y&T Luxury Property Prague Czech Republic s.r.o. - Data protection officer at Maiselova 59/5, 110 00 Prague 1 – Josefov.