|Dispositions||6 + KK|
|Total area||441 m²|
Palace "Janáčkovo nábřeží" was built in 1876-1877 and is situated between "Smíchov" and "Malá Strana". Baroque house with empire style elements was built according to the design of Josef Lipovský and has undergone a complete reconstruction with consideration to the original historical elements of the house in 2014. It offers exclusive living, even for the most demanding clients.
In the 1920s, it was rebuilt into a palace residence according to the design of Austrian architect Rudolf Eisler for the director of "Škoda" Josef Havránek. At the time, Nataša Gollová and also František Adolf Šubert were amazed by this building.
Palace "Janáčkovo nábřeží" represents the highest standard of living in the Prague city center - spectacular luxury apartments , first-class service, respect to the historical heritage of Prague and, at the same time, modern technologies providing all the comfort needed for the residents of this palace apartment house.